If you’re planning on getting a hair transplant done- congratulations! While this procedure may seem intimidating, it brings you one step closer to the head of hair you’ve always dreamed of. While this kind of procedure can be nerve wracking to think about, we here at The Hair Loss Recovery Program are here to alleviate some of that anxiety and let you know this procedure is 100% safe so long as you choose the right people for the job.
One of the best ways to prepare for this type of hair treatment is by knowing as much as possible beforehand. With the right information, you can ask all the important questions to your specialist and get a good grip on how the procedure will work and what it will do for you and your hair. To learn about the most important information when it comes to a consultation regarding this procedure, check out the info we have to offer below.
The First Steps
Before the consultation phase, one must make sure they are choosing the right experts for the job. Choosing specialists such as us here at The Hair Loss Recovery Program ensures that your safety is the top priority and your results are what you’ve imagined and beyond.
To do the proper research into finding the right clinic, always be sure to look at any online reviews, testimonials, previous work and social media channels. Getting a good idea on a company and its specialists will give you a better idea on whether or not they are suited for the job. Also be sure to compare pricing, as the cheapest price doesn’t always mean you’re getting the best deal. In many situations, a cheaper price tag may mean the quality is being spared. When it comes to a surgery like this, you don’t want to take that kind of risk.
Asking The Right Questions
Now that you’ve done your research and found the right clinic to work with, it’s time to figure out some important questions to ask your specialist. Some of the most integral questions to get information on regarding your transplant includes:
- Are you board certified? If so, by which one?
- Will the transplant be performed at the hospital or in your clinic?
- Do you do multiple types of transplants, or work in just one type?
- How many grafts will I need to achieve the results I want?
- What is the recovery process going to be like? Will I need assistance from a close friend/family member?
- Are there any risks that I should be aware of during the recovery period?
- How many years of training do you have?
- Exactly how long have you been working in the field of plastic surgery?
- Would I be able to see before and after photos of a previous patient?
- What should I do if I end up with complications? Do I contact your office?
- Approximately how long does it take to recover and I can go back to life as usual?
- Are there any at home solutions I can utilize that can help/boost recovery?
- Where will the donor hair come from on my body?
- Do you have hospital privileges for this procedure? If so, which facility gave you them?
- What happens if I’m not satisfied with my end results? Are there options regarding a revision?
How Our Team Can Help
When you require a high quality hair transplant in Toronto, let our team here at The Hair Loss Recovery Program help. With top of the line equipment and a hard working, highly experienced team, you can never go wrong with our hair loss solutions. Offering a wide number of different services, our team makes sure to work alongside you and find the right treatment for your hair needs. To learn more about our services and how we can help, be sure to call our clinic at (647) 919-4247 today! We look forward to hearing from you.